Here are some things I've recently learned thanks to my new 'single woman' status:
1. Your family and friends are the most important part of your life (respect their friendship)
2. 12 rolls of toilet paper can last over a month
3. You don't need to clean dishes straight away - it can wait!
4. Don't delay paying your bills - the energy company is not your dishes - it won't wait!
5. Life without TV (and weekly noise of those Formula 1 cars) is not only enjoyable, but much more exciting
6. Life without eating meat is possible and much more healthy
7. When a guy insists to buy you a drink in a club, run for your dear life, as it can turn into an awkward situation when he tries to smell your hair and grab your bum (by the way - wtf! do you men think that when a woman agrees for you to buy her drink, you have the right to invade her personal space?!)
8. Most men just want to shag you
9. You can change a bulb, it's not difficult
10. You can flirt away everywhere with anyone you like
11. No one will roll their eyes at you when you buy a new pair of shoes, or another body balm from the Body Shop
12. You can eat the same dish every day of the week, if you choose so and no one will complain
13. You can listen to Nirvana and cry if you like, and you don't have to explain that you just feel like crying and there is no particular reason for it
14. You have a big double bed for yourself
15. Every problem has a solution!