Monday 17 September 2012

The Blond is back!


It's true that I haven't done much since...god knows when.
I've been busy with mostly dreaming and planning. I hate my job more and more and I keep thinking of quitting, but then I'm not sure what I'm going to do after. My love for writing is evolving and I can see that it's going somewhere, but the direction is not specified yet.

One day I write a letter to the Lonely Planet, the other I'm creating 3 more blogs and then change my mind and come back to this one. Terrible!!!



Anyway, there are 4 months left till my trip to South East Asia.
My sister is going with me, so we drew up a plan: first we're going to Burma for 2 weeks, then to Laos, Northern Vietnam and Thailand. We're planning to stay on one of the islands for the last 2 weeks to just relax and do nothing.
I have £3,500 saved and hope to save a little bit more before the end of the year. It should be enough. Maybe I will even have some cash left and will be able to afford to quit my job and look for something which would give me a little bit of happiness.


There are still a couple of crucial things to do: vaccinations, visas, new bikini :)
4 more months, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment