Sunday 5 February 2012

I'm back!

I didn't expect this...didn't know that you can fall in love with a country so deeply.
Leaving Thailand was like leaving a lover and hoping the distance won't destroy what you both have together. And it's not about the weather and beautiful beaches, it's about these beautiful people I've met who touched my life...I will never forget them.

There is snow outside my window and there is still more to come. I feel cold and sad inside. I'm not sure when I can feel myself again.

Since I came back this morning, I keep crying. I can see that my husband is more than happy that I came back, but I can't feel the same way and this makes me think that I am a horrible person.

The trip made me realise that life is too short to be stuck in an office for the rest of my life, that there is more to it than money and career. I now know that there is something not quite right with my life and there is a big part missing. If I only knew how to put everything together!



Things I did in Thailand:
rode an elephant, rode one scooter with 2 other people, slept with bed bugs, partied 12 hours straight every day for a week, saw amazing temples and amazing beaches, ate wonderful food from a very dirty stall, got very close to my sis, played with fire, and met amazing people I will never forget....

No comments:

Post a Comment