Tuesday 7 February 2012

First day is over

I've survived the first day at work after my holiday. It wasn't that bad. I have some motivation bacause I know that I do it to fulfill my dream of travelling.
The only thing I can't cope with is my domestic life. My husband doesn't understand me and takes my post holiday depression as just...post holiday depression. Little does he know.


The question is: am I really going to be able to leave him for a couple of months???
I am also trying to get my head around the future. If I go, what's going to happen after I come back? Am I going to be able to function normally?Will I always have this urge to go somewhere new and exciting? Am I going to have family? It's so frustrating when you don't have a courage to make a big step!

No comments:

Post a Comment